Use the search box to search the library's information resources. To limit your search to journals, articles etc., press Filter, select one of the options and enter your search terms.
Articles: Your search is limited to articles from journals. From your search results you can further drill down the results by using the facets in the left menu such as peer-review and online availability.
E-books and printed books: This option retrieves e-books and printed books only.
Printed books: Limits your results to printed books. From the search results you can filter your search to include books available at either one of our three libraries.
Journals: Use this option if you are looking for a specific journal. The majority of our journals are available online. You can narrow your search results by using the facets in the left menu.
If you prefer to search for journal titles in an alphabetically sorted list, please use the Journals A-Z.
Don’t know the complete journal title? See our guide on how to search with abbreviated titles.
Databases: Enter words from the database title or subject area. Use English terms. Please note that databases often cover large areas and the search terms therefore need to be broad, for example Physics.
In the Database search you may browse by name, subject areas or type of content.
Chalmers publications: Use this filter to locate dissertations or articles written by researchers at Chalmers. Your search will be forwarded to research.chalmers.se.
Studentarbeten.chalmers.se: Choose this filter to search for Chalmers student theses.
Need more help? Go to search services to find search tips and additional links.
Remember to ask us when you have a question. You're also welcome to visit the reference desk at the library, call or book a librarian.
Copy and Print-out
There are copy machines at each library. You cannot, however, use your printer account for copying. Regardless of your affiliation to Chalmers, you need to:
- Purchase a voucher at either of the resale places. The vouchers are pre-loaded with different copy quotas.
- Activate the voucher. Type in the number on the voucher and the pin code on line four.
- Login on the electronic device next to the copy machine. The voucher number is the user name and line four is the pin code. When you hit enter the display on the copy machine will light-up.
Students receive a free quota of approximately 200 print-outs per semester (250 printer quotas). If you need to refill you printer account, follow the instructions below:
- Purchase a voucher in the Chalmers web shop. The vouchers are preloaded with 40, 275 or 700 printer quotas (PQ).
- The printer quota will be activated automatically if your are logged in. If you are not, Log in with your CID and activate the voucher. Enter the voucher number and pin code on line four.
You can print via Chalmers wireless network Eduroam or from the library’s stationary computers. Only patrons affiliated with Chalmers can print at the library.