The search box
Enter one or more words. You will be able to continue narrowing your search in the discovery tool EDS, where the majority of the library information resources can be found.
Filters in the search box
Articles: Articles from scholarly journals. Using the peer-review facet in the left menu you will limit to articles reviewed by experts in the field.
E-books and printed books: Online books in full text as well as print books. Please note that theses are not found using this filter.
Printed books: Make a request if the book is currently on loan or if you want to collect it at a different branch library.
E-journals: Enter words from the title of the journal to get to the list of e-journals.
Databases: Enter words from the database title or subject area to get to the list of List of databases. Use English terms. Databases often cover large areas and the search terms therefore need to be broad, for example Physics.
Additional search services
Chalmers Publications: In research.chalmers.se you will find information regarding research at Chalmers, projects, researchers and publications.
Student Theses: Theses by Chalmers students is found at studentarbeten.chalmers.se
The libraries opens with limited services on August 17
On August 17 the libraries opens with limited services, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Study places and reading rooms are still unavailable due to Covid19.
Read more about the opening on August 17.
Copy and Print-out
There are copy machines at each library. You cannot, however, use your printer account for copying. Regardless of your affiliation to Chalmers, you need to:
- Purchase a voucher at either of the resale places. The vouchers are pre-loaded with different copy quotas.
- Activate the voucher. Type in the number on the voucher and the pin code on line four.
- Login on the electronic device next to the copy machine. The voucher number is the user name and line four is the pin code. When you hit enter the display on the copy machine will light-up.
Students at Chalmers receive a free quota of approximately 200 print-outs per semester (250 printer quotas). If you need to refill you printer account, follow the instructions below:
- Purchase a voucher in the Chalmers web shop. The vouchers are preloaded with 40, 275 or 700 printer quotas (PQ).
- The printer quota will be activated automatically if your are logged in. If you are not, Log in with your CID and activate the voucher. Enter the voucher number and pin code on line four.
Only patrons affiliated with Chalmers can print at the library.