The search box
Enter one or more words. You will be able to continue narrowing your search in the discovery tool EDS, where the majority of the library information resources can be found.
Filters in the search box
Articles: Articles from scholarly journals. Using the peer-review facet in the left menu you will limit to articles reviewed by experts in the field.
E-books and printed books: Online books in full text as well as print books. Please note that theses are not found using this filter.
Printed books: Make a request if the book is currently on loan or if you want to collect it at a different branch library.
E-journals: Enter words from the title of the journal to get to the list of e-journals.
Databases: Enter words from the database title or subject area to get to the list of List of databases. Use English terms. Databases often cover large areas and the search terms therefore need to be broad, for example Physics.
Additional search services
Chalmers Publications: In research.chalmers.se you will find information regarding research at Chalmers, projects, researchers and publications.
Student Theses: Theses by Chalmers students is found at Chalmers Open Digital Repository - Student Theses.
Chalmers Open Access policy
Chalmers has the ambition to make all published research results freely available to everyone, this is known as Open Access. To ensure that Chalmers' scientific results are disseminated as widely as possible, the President has decided to introduce an Open Access Policy, which applies from January 1, 2010.
The Policy in brief:
- Researchers at Chalmers must submit electronic full-text copies of their publications to Chalmers research portal, research.chalmers.se.
- Transfer of copyright should be avoided if possible.
- The author should secure the right to parallel publish his/her work.
- Publishing in journals that are freely available, so-called Open Access journals, is recommended when appropriate.
- Exceptions from this policy can be granted in exceptional cases.