The search box
Enter one or more words. You will be able to continue narrowing your search in the discovery tool EDS, where the majority of the library information resources can be found.
Filters in the search box
Articles: Articles from scholarly journals. Using the peer-review facet in the left menu you will limit to articles reviewed by experts in the field.
E-books and printed books: Online books in full text as well as print books. Please note that theses are not found using this filter.
Printed books: Make a request if the book is currently on loan or if you want to collect it at a different branch library.
E-journals: Enter words from the title of the journal to get to the list of e-journals.
Databases: Enter words from the database title or subject area to get to the list of List of databases. Use English terms. Databases often cover large areas and the search terms therefore need to be broad, for example Physics.
Additional search services
Chalmers Publications: In research.chalmers.se you will find information regarding research at Chalmers, projects, researchers and publications.
Student Theses: Theses by Chalmers students is found at Chalmers Open Digital Repository - Student Theses.
Equipment in the reading studio
The computer in the reading studio has the following equipment.
- Adobe Reader
- ClaroRead - Reads document and text from the web with synthesised voice. You can create word document and save them as an audio file.
- Dragon Natural Speaking - Dictation program in English.
- EasyReader - For listening to Daisy discs.
- Eclipse IDE for Java Developers.
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Revit - Buildning design
- Saida - Word prediction software
- Stava Rex
- Supernova - Screen reading software
- TorTalk - Reads PDF-text.
- WordFinder - Technical dictionary.